Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My June Favorites!!

-  Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette - This is my first ever Too Faced Palette, and I used this pretty much nonstop for the entire month!  Such a versatile palette!!  I did a full review last week.  If you would like to see it, Click Here!


-  Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Primrose - I love this line of lipsticks!  There are so many colors, and different finishes to choose from.  There is something for everyone.  These are one of the best drugstore lipsticks available, in my opinion.  Primrose is a classic, light pink, with a cool undertone, and a creme finish.  It pairs well with so many eye looks, and it was definitely my go to for the month.  They retail for around $7.99.

In this picture, I am wearing Revlon's Primrose & NYX's Butter Gloss in Eclair over it.

-  NYX Butter Gloss - Eclair - I have never met someone who didn't like the NYX Butter Glosses.  They are so moisturizing, smell great, and have beautiful colors to choose from.  They go great on their own or over a lipstick.  For most of the month, I put this light pink shade over my Revlon Primrose, and I loved the look!  You can find NYX at ultra, Meijer, and some Target stores.  You can also purchase online.  If you haven't tried them, you are missing out!  They retail for around $4.99.


-  Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - This foundation has been out for quite a long time now.  I noticed it at first, because Emma Stone was their model, and I really love her and her style.  I was a little reluctant to try it, just because I typically like at least a medium coverage foundation.  This is a light coverage for sure, but it does everything I need it to.  Foundation is a tricky product to review, because everyone has different skin types, skin conditions, coverage preferences, and finish preferences.  This summer my skin has been quite normal (it has been very oily in the past).  It blends out great with my Sigma F80 Kabuki Brush, and seems to melt into the skin.  I do one layer of foundation, and if after blending I still want a bit more coverage, I add a little more to that specific area.  It is very comfortable and lightweight.  It feels as if you have nothing on your skin!  It lasts the entire day for me, even through a workout,  and gives me a very natural finish, not too dewy or too matte.  I have been reaching for it day after day.  I never thought I would love a lightweight foundation!  Revlon offers 16 shades, and they retail for around $9.99.



-  Revlon Nearly Naked Powder - This is not a new product for me.  I have been wearing it off and on for probably a year, but I have to say that I love it with the Nearly Naked Foundation!  They are a perfect match.  This powder does everything you want it to, without looking cakey, powdery, or too matte.  Just a light, natural look that will look great on sun kissed summer skin!  Revlon offers 6 shades, and it retails for around $9.99.



In this picture, I am wearing Revlon's Nearly Naked Foundation, Powder, and Maybelline's Dream Lumi Concealer.

-  Clean Cotton T Shirt Perfume - This is a new purchase for me.  I had heard of this perfume line before, and loved the smell, but had never purchased it.  I found this one day on my hautelook app, and had to buy it.  I bought the perfume and body lotion as a set.  I gave the lotion to my mom, because with my skin issues, I can't wear it.  The scent is such a perfect, clean, summer day scent!  This would be a hard scent to over do.  You won't have to worry about it being too overpowering.  It is just a light, clean, fresh from the shower scent.  I am very picky about my perfumes.  I either go for clean, fresh scents, or more musky, earthy scents.  I will not wear anything too floral or sweet.  If you enjoy fresh linen or cotton scents, you will love this one!!  Clean offers around 15 different fragrances, all with the fresh scent in mind.  You can buy Clean at Sephora, Amazon, Ulta, or www.cleanperfume.com.  The bottle that I bought retails for $69, but I got the same size, along with the lotion for $25 on www.hautelook.com.   Check them out for daily deals on men, women, and children's clothing, housewares, accessories, shoes, and beauty items!



-  Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer (Nude) - I have talked a lot about my Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Illuminator a lot, and I still love it, but this concealer is great too!  The Age Rewind brightener is very pink, which gives more of a highlighted look.  This concealer definitely brightens, but I find it to be more subtle.  It pairs great with the Nearly Naked line, when you want a day time or more natural look.  It does have a bit of a dewy finish, but not too much.  This is not a heavy duty concealer that will hide heavy circles.  It is a light concealer for those who want lighter coverage.  It comes in 6 shades, and retails for around $7.99.


If you have been curious about some of these products, I hope this post helped.  If you have any questions, please comment below.  Have a great week, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment