Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Review: Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette

This is my very first Too Faced product, I am definitely more of a drugstore kinda girl!  I have seen this palette many times, and it always caught my eye.  I understand that this is their newer, updated version.  They replaced 3 of the original shadows, and made some packaging changes.


I bought my palette from HSN.  It retails for $36.  It is great to buy from HSN & QVC, because they have flex pays/easypays, that divide the cost up over a few months.  Which is great if you are on a budget or buying bigger items.  My palette came with Shadow Insurance, an eyelid primer, and a how to guide on different eye looks you can create with this palette.


Below are swatches of all the colors.


I have been using this palette for a month or so, and have come up with so many looks!  Here are a few....





As you can see, it is a very versatile palette, that can make so many different looks!  The shadows are easy to blend, with little to no fallout.  This palette is seasonless, and would look great on all skin tones.  Too Faced offers several different palettes in this series, along with natural eyes, there is also smokey eyes, naked eyes, boudoir eyes, matte eyes, romantic eyes, cat eyes, naked at night eyes, a la mode eyes, rock n roll eyes, and country eyes.  You are sure to find a palette that suits your style.  I am already eye balling my second palette!  Because of the small/lightweight packaging, and versatility, I think this makes for a great travel palette.  If you have a favorite palette, please comment below.  Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment