Wednesday, July 8, 2015

New From BH Cosmetics: Bombshell Blushes And Wild & Radiant Baked Illuminating & Bronzing Palette

I have a few products from BH Cosmetics, and have always been happy with them.  I don't think they get as much attention as they should.  They are an online only company that provides a unique, inexpensive, yet quality product.  These are my latest purchases....



As you can see, you get four shades....2 bronzing shades and two highlighting shades.  They are baked, so they are very pigmented and have a shimmer to them.  I love that this palette comes with a full size mirror also!



Here are the four shades (starting from the top left)



Bombshell Blushes in Harmony & Elegant


These are also baked, so same great pigmentation and shimmer.


For some reason this pic came out really blurry, but I wanted you to be able to see the colors once applied.  I am wearing both bronzers, the lightest highlight shade, and harmony blush.  Swatched these bronzers look very orange, but when applied they give a nice, tanned glow.  They don't look orange on me at all.

You will have to use a light hand with these products, because they are so pigmented, but the look great and last all day for me.  I bought the blushes for $6 a piece and the palette for $8, which is a great price!  If you are interested in these or any other BH Cosmetic product, log onto bhcosmetics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment