Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wal-Mart Beauty Box Summer 2015

I have talked about the Wal-Mart Beauty Box before, but it is a seasonal box, so I wanted to make sure I gave a fair representation of what you would get.  This box is $5, and will be delivered 4 times per year.  Wal-Mart will send you an email notifying you that it has been shipped out.  This is my third box, and it is always a mix of makeup, skincare, hair, and body products.  In each box I have received deluxe samples and full size products.  You will get five or six of those, plus I always receive coupons.  Sometimes, they will also throw in a few small samples.  So, you will get a good variety.

Here is my Summer Box......




As you can see, I received 6 items, 2 of which are full size.  My box included Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Shampoo (deluxe sample), Caress Body Wash (deluxe sample), Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in  Gladiolus (full size), Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen SPF 70 (deluxe sample), John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray (deluxe sample), and Olay Total Effects 7 Anti-Aging Eye Treatment (full size).  I also received several coupons for Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick, Real Techniques, Eco Tools, and Essential Tools makeup brushes.  The coupons totaled $7 in savings.  

For what you get, I definitely think it is worth the $5 price tag!  One of my followers told me that she received the same box twice, though that has never happened to me.  I have been happy with each box, and would recommend it to anyone who is wanting to try a beauty subscription for the first time, loves trying out new products, or is just getting into health and beauty.  There is no contract, and you can cancel your subscription at anytime.  If you are interested in signing up, log into beautybox.walmart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment