Thursday, January 14, 2016

Face Of The Day: Using Mostly ELF Products!

I first started wearing ELF several years ago, and I was more than skeptical.  I though surely these were crappy, powdery, kiddie type makeup, because they were so inexpensive.  I am an avid youtube watcher, and saw quite a few girls talking up the brand.  I was still skeptical, but decided to try it for myself.  I was so surprised!!  I truly could not believe the quality, because the price was so low.  As the years have passed, they have released many new and even better products to their line.  I am always excited when they launch a new product, and am very rarely disappointed!

So, for those of you who may still be skeptical, I wanted to do a FOTD using mostly ELF products.  Below are the products I chose to use, along with the look.


Products from Left to Right:  Perfect Finish HD Powder, Clay Eyeshadow Palette in Smoked To Perfection, Blush Palette in Light, Illuminating Palette, 3-in-1 Mascara, High Definition Under Eye Setting Powder, and Extra Thick Ink Eyeliner in Blackest Black.


This was just an everyday look....a typical Wednesday for me running errands and doing my stay at home mom duties.  Nothing fancy :)

Some of these products were new to me, and some I have been wearing for a long time.  Some were purchased in store, some were bought online, and some were sent to me from ELF.  If I had to choose my favorites from what I used, I would pick the blush and illuminating palette.  You get larger size pots that are interchangeable, so you can customize your palette, and they have large, full size mirrors.  They also are pigmented, blend well, and have little to no fall out.  

I have lots of drugstore makeup and lots of high end makeup.  I think they both have their place.  I think there are excellent products from both.  I don't, however, think you have to spend a fortune to get a great, long lasting, look!  If you are budgeting or just looking to try some new things, try ELF.  They have a lot of great products and are always having great sales on elfcosmetics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment