Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Low Carb, Low Sugar Lemon Mousse Recipe!

I am excited to do this post, because this is my favorite new recipe!  I don't like anything too sweet, but I do like to be able to have a little treat in the evenings with my tea.  This is super easy and quick. It is smooth, creamy, and a bit tangy.  If you like lemon, you will love it!  I haven't made this with any other flavors yet, but I'm sure those would taste great also!


Ingredients

1 8 oz. package cream cheese
1 cup cool whip
1/2 cup boiling water
1 box sugar free lemon jello
blueberries (optional)


I like to take the cream cheese out of the fridge 30 mins or so before starting, but it isn't necessary.  Put the jello mix in a mixing bowl and add boiling water.  Stir or whisk until the jello dissolves.
Add the cream cheese and cool whip.  Mix with a handheld blender until smooth and most of the bubbles are out.


Scoop into a dessert bowl.  Refrigerate for 45 minutes before serving.  Garnish with blueberries or any other fruit of your choice.

It doesn't get any easier than that!  I hope you enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment