I used this polish in a Nails Of The Week post this month. I use a bottom and top coat, and these last a good while for me. I have several and have never been disappointed. I thought this was the perfect holiday red. You can find these at CvS.
2. NYX Pore Filler - This was a first time purchase for me. I apply this on my nose and cheeks, under my foundation. I think it helps minimally, but I'm not impressed by it. I will use it, because I hate to waste, but I won't repurchase.
3. NYX Butter Gloss - Eclair - I have heard great things about these, and I really do like them. They are a moisturizing gloss with soft color. They are not sticky at all, which I hate! Eclair is a great nude gloss. I wear these alone or over a lipstick. I will definitely be purchasing more colors.
4. NYX Cream Matte Lipstick - Stockholm - Matte lipsticks aren't the easiest to find, and I really like this one. It applies as a cream, and dries to a matte finish. This is another natural/nude color.I don't find these overly drying, but if they are for you, apply a balm before application. I will definitely be purchasing more colors.
5. NYX Blush - Terra Cotta
I have a few NYX blushes, and I have been happy with all of them. This gives a natural look. It is not bold or overdone. I think these blushes have great pigmentation and staying power. You can find NYX at Ulta and some Targets.
6. The Balm Mary Lou Minizer - I love this highlighter! I was looking all over for it, and finally found it on sale at www.hautelook.com. It is a pressed powder. When it is applied, I don't see any glitter on my face, just a highlight and sheen. It is quite pigmented, so use it sparingly. It is beautiful, and I get asked about it often.
I am wearing the Mary Lou Minizer here. I highlighted my cheekbones, chin, center of forehead, and down the middle of my nose. You can see the nice highlighted sheen it gives, without being glittery.
7. Irresistable Me Hair Extensions - Jet Black - This is my first extension purchase ever, so I will do a full product review on it's own. I am wearing them in the above pic.
8. Big Sexy Hair Dry Shampoo - I ran out of my Batiste Dry Shampoo, so I thought I would try this one. The Big Sexy line usually has good products that I really like. This dry shampoo is okay. It does the job, and doesn't turn my black hair white, like many others. It does add body as well, but it made my hair feel stiff and crunchy. The Batiste doesn't do this to me at all, and it is about half the cost. I will use the rest of this, but will go back to my Batiste.
9. Estee Lauder Double Wear - Pebble - I did a full review on this foundation. If you would like to see it, Click Here
10. Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume
I have been wanting this perfume for a long time, along with the Pure Grace. I love it. It has more of a fresh clean scent, but more sophisticated. I think it is a great year round perfume. I have a small bottle that I can throw in my purse in case I need a little pick me up. I bought mine at Sephora, but I believe Ulta has them as well.
11. Benefit's They're Real Mascara - Black - For my birthday, I receive a birthday gift from Sephora that included two Benefit products. I have heard a lot of hype about this mascara, so I was anxious to try it. Is it a good mascara? Yes. Is it better than mascaras that I love from the drugstore? No. I love the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes (gold tube). In my opinion, it is better than the They're Real Mascara, and a fraction of the price. I also love Maybelline's The Rocket. I would choose it over this one as well.
12. Benefit's Watt's Up Highlighter - I received this highlighter in my birthday kit, as well. It is a cream highlighter, that rolls up like a lipstick. There is no shimmer, just a soft highlighting sheen. It is easy to apply and blend out. It is not quite as pigmented as the Mary Lou Minizer. It provides a more subtle look. I do like this one, but would choose the Mary Lou Minizer over it, just because subtle makeup really isn't my style. If you prefer a more natural look, I would recommend this one.
13. Tan Aztec Sweater - Forever 21- I love this sweater! I have been wanting an aztec sweater for so long, but really couldn't find what I was wanting. I wear this one often. It is very comfortable, and when it isn't super cold, I don't need a coat. I love pairing this with my Mukluk knit boots that I purchased last month. If you would like to see the boots, and my review of them CLICK HERE
14. Black and Tan Aztec Sweater - Forever 21- I found this on the same shopping trip to Forever 21. I love this one just as much as the other. It isn't quite as heavy, and it has 3/4 sleeves. It is warm without being too heavy. I love it just as much as the tan one, and wear it with my Mukluks as well. Those things get a lot of wear!!
15. Black & White Reversible Cross Scarf - Forever 21 - I love the cross trend! I have cross necklaces, earrings, rings, sweaters, tops, and now a scarf! I found this for half price. It is super long, soft, and warm. It is also reversible, which is great.
16. Aztec Hi/Low Top - sassysteals.com - I have made a few purchases from this site. They sell all sorts of things....jewelry, home fashions, kid's clothes, accessories, and women's clothes. I have been happy with all my purchases, and have not had to return anything. I really liked this aztec top, because I have been seeing more sweaters, not tops. This fits snug in the arms, but very relaxed in the body. The deals last for an extended period of time, and do not ship until that time is over so shipping does take longer. They do have cheap shipping, and the more you buy, the cheaper it is. I will definitely be making more purchases with them.
17. Burgundy Statement Necklace & Bracelet - NY & CO.
I love statement jewelry, especially statement necklaces! I had nothing like this or in this color. When I found it, they were having a buy one get one free. I love jewelry like this, because you can have on an old pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt, turtleneck, or white blouse, and you immediately look stylish and pulled together.