Monday, February 10, 2014
Recipe Of The Week - Chicken Italiano
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, each cut in 3 pieces
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 2 bay leaves
- 26 oz jar meatless spaghetti sauce
1. Place chicken in bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle seasonings over chicken.
3. Pour sauce over seasoned meat, stirring to be sure chicken is completely covered.
4. Cover. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours
5. Serve over pasta or rice.
*Optional - sprinkle with parmesan or mozzarella when serving.
Per Serving: Calories - 120 Total Fat - 3.5g Sodium - 820mg Carbohydrates - 10g Sugar - 5g Protein - 11g