I love corals! I bought some new coral lipsticks from Maybelline, Peach Poppy & Coral Burst. These colors inspired an all peach and coral look. This was my first time wearing only this color family. I wasn't sure how it would come out, but I really liked it. It is very spring/summer appropriate, feminine, and just gives a fresh, look to the face.
- Mirabella Prime Face Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation
- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer: NW20
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser: Brightener
- NYX Radiant Finishing Powder: Brightener - To set concealers
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - To contour cheekbones, jawline, sides of nose, and forehead
- Sonia Kashuk Blush: Sunset - Applied to the backs of my cheeks
- Hard Candy Baked Blush: Honeymoon - Applied to the apples of my cheeks & highlight area. This is really a blush and highlighter in one. Beautiful color. Hard Candy products are only sold at Wal-Mart.
- Too Faced Amazing Face Powder: Honey Beige
- Starlooks Lip Liner: Tipsy
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick: Coral Burst from the Rebel Bloom Collection
- NYX Eye Primer: Skintone - Applied all over eye lid from lash line to brow bone.
- Mac Eyeshadow: Free To Be - Applied to the crease
- Mac Eyeshadow: Brûlée - Applied on entire lid from lash line to brow bone, and inner corners
- Wet N Wild Fergie Palette: Dessert Festival
~ After applying the eye primer, I used brûlée and free to be. Next, I applied the bottom left shade from the Wet N Wild palette (terra cotta shade), on my entire lid. I applied the top right shade (coral color), to the outer crease just to deepen the look. I used the top left shade (tan color) in the inner corner on top of brûlée. Finally, I used the center dark brown shade as my liner. I ran it along the outer two- thirds of my top and bottom lash line.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: Black - 2 coats on top lashes
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara: Black - 1 coat on top lashes, 1 coat on bottom lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade: Dark Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel: Chocolate
If you don't have many peach or coral shadows, try using peach/coral blush. It works well, and will get you the overall look. If you are fair with a cool undertone, these warm peaches and corals may be harder to pull off. Pink goes great with your skin tone, so you could recreate the same look just with pink!
I got the Fergie Collection Wet N Wild palette sometime last year, but it is still a part of the permanent line, so it shouldn't be hard to find. I just saw it last weekend at Walgreens. It is a unique palette with good quality for only $4.99.