Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Spring Peach & Coral Look!


I love corals!  I bought some new coral lipsticks from Maybelline, Peach Poppy & Coral Burst.  These colors inspired an all peach and coral look.  This was my first time wearing only this color family.  I wasn't sure how it would come out, but I really liked it.  It is very spring/summer appropriate, feminine, and just gives a fresh,  look to the face.  



Face Products

- Mirabella Prime Face Primer

-  Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation

-  Mac Pro Longwear Concealer: NW20

-  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser: Brightener

- NYX Radiant Finishing Powder: Brightener - To set concealers

- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - To contour cheekbones, jawline, sides of nose, and forehead

-  Sonia Kashuk Blush:  Sunset - Applied to the backs of my cheeks

-  Hard Candy Baked  Blush:  Honeymoon - Applied to the apples of my cheeks & highlight area.  This is really a blush and highlighter in one.  Beautiful color.  Hard Candy products are only sold at Wal-Mart.

- Too Faced Amazing Face Powder:  Honey Beige

- Starlooks Lip Liner:  Tipsy

- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick:  Coral Burst from the Rebel Bloom Collection


Eye Products

- NYX Eye Primer:  Skintone - Applied all over eye lid from lash line to brow bone.

- Mac Eyeshadow: Free To Be - Applied to the crease

- Mac Eyeshadow: Brûlée - Applied on entire lid from lash line to brow bone, and inner corners

- Wet N Wild Fergie Palette: Dessert Festival


     ~  After applying the eye primer, I used brûlée and free to be.  Next, I applied the bottom left shade from the Wet N Wild palette (terra cotta shade), on my entire lid.  I applied the top right shade (coral color), to the outer crease just to deepen the look.  I used the top left shade (tan color) in the inner corner on top of brûlée.  Finally, I used the center dark brown shade as my liner.  I ran it along the outer two- thirds of my top and bottom lash line.



- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: Black - 2 coats on top lashes

- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara: Black - 1 coat on top lashes, 1 coat on bottom lashes

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade: Dark Brown

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel: Chocolate


If you don't have many peach or coral shadows, try using peach/coral blush.  It works well, and will get you the overall look.  If you are fair with a cool undertone, these warm peaches and corals may be harder to pull off.  Pink goes great with your skin tone, so you could recreate the same look just with pink!

I got the Fergie Collection Wet N Wild palette sometime last year, but it is still a part of the permanent line, so it shouldn't be hard to find.  I just saw it last weekend at Walgreens.  It is a unique palette with good quality for only $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment