Friday, April 3, 2015

Wal-Mart Beauty Box Unboxing: Spring 2015

This is my second Wal-Mart Beauty Box, so I thought it would be nice to do an unboxing, because not a lot of people know about this beauty subscription.  This box is delivered seasonally.  It costs $5 per box, only $20 a year.  It comes with 5 items.  Most are deluxe samples, but I have also received full size products.  In addition, you also get coupons and small samples.  They automatically take your payment from your account, and send you an email to let you know your box has shipped.  There is no contract, and you can cancel anytime.  This box is a little bit bigger than my boxycharm, but should still be able to fit in a standard mailbox.

So, let's take a look at the Spring box!




~  Lady Gaga Fame Perfume

~  Caress Fine Fragrance Body Wash in Adore Forever

~  L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo

~  L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner

~  Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion


~  Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum

~  Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil


~  Free Dry Spray Antipersperant (up to $5.47 value)

~  Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Suncare ($1.00 off)

~  Burt's Bees Renewal Item ($3.00 off)

I did not receive any makeup in this box, but I did in my winter box.  I also received a full size lipstick in that box.  So, the boxes will differ from season to season, but as you can see, you get the value just in coupons alone.  I think this box is good for someone who likes to try new products, but doesn't always want to spend the money on full size items.  Because you receive a variety of products in smaller sizes, they are also great for someone who travels a lot.  I buy so much health, skincare, haircare, and beauty products, that I also enjoy the coupons.  I do feel that this subscription is worth the $5 price tag!  If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment