Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My Newest Find: A Drugstore Dupe For Mac's Pro Long Wear Concealer!




I have been wearing my Mac concealer for a long time now.  I think 2 years or so.  I had it in 2 colors, NW 20 and NW 25.  I go a shade lighter than my foundation color to highlight my under eyes.  In the summer, I was tanner so I was using NW 25.  I gave the NW 20 to my mom, because she ran out of hers.  Then fall came, and I was paler as usual, but I no longer had my color.  So, I ran to the drugstore to pick up a concealer in a hurry.  I ended up picking up the Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflage Concealer and loving it!!  It is so  similar to the Mac that if it was in different packaging, I wouldn't know the difference.  It is a thinner consistency, but has full coverage.  I set it with powder as I do all my concealers, and get no creasing.  I have high end and drugstore makeup, but I get so happy to find the drugstore equivalent of a high end product, because it is usually at least 50% less than high end.  I find the Maybelline concealer to be just as good, if not BETTER, than the Mac!

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer in NW 25


Maybelline Master Conceal in Light


The Maybelline Master Conceal comes in a range of colors......Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, and Medium/Deep.  It retails for around $9, and can be found at your local drug or discount store.  While Mac retails for $20.  If you have been wanting to try Pro Long Wear or currently use it, but don't like paying $20 per bottle, give the Maybelline a try.  I don't think you will be disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment