For those of you who haven't heard of Ipsy, it is a monthly beauty subscription. For $10 a month, you receive 4 - 5 products along with an Ipsy bag. These products could be a sample size or a full size. Every month is different. You will receive brands and products that you are familiar with, and some that you aren't . I began my subscription 3 months ago, and I have been very pleased, so far. I have been able to try so many products that I never even knew existed! How it works is, you go to www.ipsy.com. Then, you create a beauty profile. You will be asked several questions, from your skin tone and hair color, to your favorite makeup looks and products. From that profile, your beauty products for the month are determined. Not everyone gets the same products, and if they do, the colors will vary. The $10 includes shipping and tax. You do NOT sign a contract, and are free to cancel anytime. You are charged at the beginning of the month, and your bag will ship mid month. It will be delivered to you in a hot pink envelope. Included with your bag, and products will be a post card listing all the products with coupon codes, in case you would like to purchase more, a full size,(if you didn't receive one) or a different color. They also have a referral program, which can earn you free products. If you are interested, sign up as soon as possible. There is a waiting list to join. I only had to wait a week, but I have heard of people having to wait up to 2 months.
My Ipsy July Glam Bag Included-
- BH Cosmetics California Collection- I received one color from each collection. There are 3. I reviewed these, and did a FOTD with each, earlier in the month.
- Benefit Benetint- This is a cheek stain that can also be used as a lip stain. This was a new product for me.
- Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Rosé Romance. This is a lipstick, and a cream blush. This is also a new product for me. I had never even heard of this company either.
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray. I am familiar with some Big Sexy Hair Products, but had never tried their Healthy Sexy line.
- Coola Mineral Sunscreen with SPF 20. Another product and company that I was unfamiliar with. This is a tinted moisturizer, and organic.
So, those are all my products for the month, and of course they arrived in a glam bag. I have tried everything, and will be posting a review, FOTD, and LOTD in the next few days.