Friday, July 26, 2013

My July Favorites!

I have been enjoying lots of new products this month, but my favorites are as follows:

1. Jennifer Aniston Perfume - Love this scent for the summer!  It's a clean, beachy scent.

2. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup (my color is 370- Natural Tan) - this foundation does NOT move and lasts all day!  Even when sweating for hours at an outdoor event, and the heat index was over 100!  I apply mine with a foundation brush, and set my t zone with powder.  It has medium to full coverage with a satin to semi matte finish.

3. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner (002 Sparkling Black, 003 Brown, 005 Nude) - I love these eyeliners, and kept goin back for more this month.  They are creamy, so application is easy.  They are great for the waterline, because they are waterproof and don't budge.  Great for summer!

4. Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown - I'm new to this product and really like it.  Sometimes I use brow powders, but this is so quick and easy.  The color isn't too red for me either.

5. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Brightener Illuminator - I love this product!!  It is a great Brightener.  I do the triangle technique under my eyes.  Got my mother wearing it.  She suffers from dark, puffy under eye circles.  She loves it, and it makes a big difference.  It's better than her Mac Prep and Prime Highlighter Pen.

6. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in 301 Black - This mascara is such a steal!  Great volumizer and lengthener.  After awhile, it can start to get some clumps, but nothing too bad, and still very workable.  Who can complain for 2.99?!  I have only found this at Walgreens.

7. Maybelline The Rocket Mascara - great formula with a great brush that really separates and defines.  No spider lashes here!  I wore this today with my Jordana Best Lash Extreme, and my mom thought I had my fake lashes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment