- The Lorac Pro Palette: This has quickly become my favorite palette that I own! I have used it everyday that I have worn makeup. If you are looking for a great, high quality palette, with shimmers and mattes, you should seriously consider this one! If you would like to see my full review and looks, Click Here!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade: This product has single handedly changed my brow routine. It is essentially 3 products in one! I used to use a pencil, shadow, and setting gel. Now I only use the dip brow pomade. This has quickly become a holy grail product for me. It has a gel/mouse type of texture, so a little goes a long way. It sets pretty quickly and once it does, it does not budge!! It is also waterproof. Have you ever seen someone whose eye brow is sliding or smudged down their face? This will NOT happen with this product! It comes in five colors...blonde, auburn, chocolate, dark brown, and ebony. I use dark brown and it goes great with my blue black hair color. I love this product so much that I have told all my beauty friends and family about it. My mom recently bought it, and she loves it as well.
- O.P.I. Nail Polish - Lincoln Park After Dark: I love my dark polishes, and this is a new one for me. OPI has a great, long lasting formula that doesn't disappoint. This is a great fall/winter shade. With these dark colors just make sure you have a clear base coat, otherwise you will get dark staining on your nails.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This has actually been a life changer for me. I take ACV twice a day, everyday. To see my Health Tip Of The Week, and all of ACV's benefits Click Here!
- Floral Fringe Kimono: This is my very first kimono, and I love it!! These have recently started trending, and I can see why. They are lightweight, comfortable, a transition piece, and soooo cute! I first saw this one on Target's website, and then found it in store.
- Barnes & Noble Messenger Bag: I wasn't out looking for a bag, but am so happy I stumbled upon it. I had just purchased my husband the same type of bag at Men's Warehouse for $100, and he likes mine better! I purchased it in gray and brown. I have been carrying these so much, because my daily routine has changed, so I am away from my house a lot more. I can carry my Mac Book, and iPad, along with my wallet, planner, notebook, magazines, etc. It also has a slide pocket for your cellphone and pens. There is also an inside zipper where I keep beauty essentials and stevia for my tea. On the outside of the back there is a large zipper. I bought this for only $29.99! If you have the Barnes & Noble rewards card, you will get an extra 10% off.
*The lining inside the gray bag is turquoise.
- Harney & Sons GreenTea With Coconut, Ginger and Vanilla (green tea with a thai twist): I ordered this tea at Starbucks one evening, and had to purchase a tin of it. It is unlike anything I have tried or seen in the grocery stores. It is light, yet flavorful. I love to have this late morning/early afternoon if I need a few minute break in my routine. It is more expensive than what you would buy at the grocery ($10.95 for 30), but definitely worth it for us tea lovers!!