Monday, March 24, 2014

FOTD - My Easy 2 Shadow Look!


                This was just a typical Saturday afternoon that I spent out with my family.  I didn't want to spend a lot of time or fuss a lot, so I did this quick and super easy look.  It would be perfect for any day, when you want to look pulled together, but don't have the time or feel like doing a long routine.  Remember, you can use any color and get a similar affect.  I just went with neutrals, because they work well on everyone, and I had a bold blazer on, and didn't want to have too much makeup going on.  Use whatever color suits your taste!








 Products Used

- Pixi Face Primer
-  Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - Pebble
-  Maybelline Dark Spot Eraser - Brightener
-  E.L.F HD Powder - Translucent
Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush - Deep Bronze
-  L'Oreal 24 Hour Infallible Shadow - Bottomless Java & Endless Pearl
Benefits They're Real Mascara - Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara - Black
Maybelline Lip Pencil - Nude
NYX Butter Lipstick - Snow Caps
NYX Butter Gloss - Creme Brûlée

After primer and foundation, I applied the Maybelline brightening concealer under my eyes, center of forehead, and bridge of my nose.  This gives that illuminated affect, without actually using a highlighter.  Then, I dusted the E.L.F. HD Powder to set everything.  I did not use a contour.  Just applied the Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush where you would apply bronzer....cheeks, high points of the forehead, and a little on my chin.
                             
                                        
For the eyes, it couldn't be simpler.  I did not use a primer or base.  The infallible shadows are a great pressed pigment, that doesn't crease and lasts all day!  I applied the bottomless java on my lid just up to my crease, using a flat shadow brush.  I patted this on my lid, to really pack on the color and avoid any fall out.  Next, I took a fluffy blending brush and blended out the line of shadow at my crease.  Take plenty of time to blend.  Then, I took a fluffy shadow brush to apply the endless pearl, from just above the crease to the brow bone.  I also applied a little at the inner corner.  Instead of liner, I applied the bottomless java to my lower lash line with a smudge brush.  To finish the look, I used two coats of They're Real Mascara and one coat of L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara to the top lashes. I used one coat of the L'Oreal Mascara on the bottom.
                                        

Lip liner, lipstick, topped with gloss, and you're done!


No comments:

Post a Comment