- 1 large can Tomato Juice
- 1 28 oz. can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 lb. Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 can Pinto Beans, rinsed (to wash off the extra sodium)
- 1 box Whole Wheat Elbow Macaroni or Penne (my store didn't have elbow macaroni)
- Optional: Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. In a skillet brown ground beef, add onions and garlic
2. Drain if needed
3. In a pot, add tomato juice, stewed tomatoes, meat mixture, and beans.
4. Bring to a boil. Add pasta and simmer until noodles are done.
5. When serving, sprinkle a little cheddar on top.