Monday, March 3, 2014

THE TMI TAG!!

This tag has been circulating a lot lately, and I thought it was a good way to get to know more about me, so here goes!!

-  What are you wearing?
Workout pants and my favorite hoodie....my NYPD hoodie.

-  Ever been in love?
Yes, I have been with my husband for almost 15 years.


-  Ever had a terrible break up?
I'm not sure what is considered a terrible break up, but I don't think so.

-  How tall are you?
5'10"

-  How much do you weigh?
I honestly don't know, because I don't weigh myself or own a scale.  I know around about by the size of clothes that I wear.  I don't recommend that most people don't own a scale, but for me personally, it is more of a hinderance.  It makes me crazy, and I could be obsessive about it.

-  Any tattoos?
Yes, I have 4 and will probably get one or two more.  My last one I got in October with my mom.  When we were in NYC, we got matching mother/daughter Celtic knot tattoos on our wrists.  It was her first.



-  Any piercings?
Yes, my nose has been pierced for 4 or 5 years.  I also have 3 piercing per ear, though I never wear all 3.

-  Favorite TV show?
I can't pick just one that is my current favorite, but my very favorites are Dateline, 48 hours, The Mentalist, Blue Bloods, and Criminal Minds.  My favorite of all time is Friday Night Lights.

-  Favorite Bands?
That's an impossible question to answer for me!  Some of my favorites are The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Led Zepplin, Heart, Foreigner, REO Speedwagon, Journey, Fleetwood Mac, Chicago, The Eagles, and I am sure that I am missing a few others.

-  Favorite Song?
Another impossible question for me!  I can't even begin to answer that.

-  Something you miss?
Mtv when it actually played nothing, but music videos.  Imagine that, a network called Music Televison that plays Music?!!!  You don't say?????



-  How old are you?
I turned 36 in December

-  Zodiac sign?
Sagitarius and it is pretty accurate, except for saying I'm an extrovert.  I am a loner to the extreme, and have a very small circle of family and friends.  I only do things with my husband, mom, and best friend.

-  Quality that you look for in a partner?
Intelligence, confidence, moral compass, believes in God, is a traditionalist (old school) in a relationship, sense of humor, isn't overbearing or too needy/clingy.  I also like someone who is willing to try new activities with me.  I just always wanted to be with someone that I had fun with and was comfortable with.

-  Favorite quote?
Music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach
What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are small matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

-  Favorite Actor?
Matt Damon, Liam Neeson, Mark Wahlberg, Bruce Willis, and Vince Vaughn.


-  Favorite color?
Black

-  Loud music or soft?
Loud all the way, baby!  My ten year old gets on me all the time for playing it so loud, especially in the car.

-  Where do you go when you are sad?
When I am sad, I just want everyone to leave me alone.  I usually go to my room, workout, or take a long bath.

-  How long does it take you to shower?
15 - 20 minutes.

-  How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends on what I am doing.  I only wear makeup 2 - 3 times a week normally.  If I am doing everything than 2 hours.  That includes extensions, lashes, and all the extras.  On average though, an hour to an hour and a half.  Most days, it's just a shower, moisturizing, and lip balm with my hair pulled back.  I'm a SAHM, so I don't feel the need for the works on a daily basis.

-  Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Yes, 3 or 4 times I think.

-  Turn on?
Pretty teeth, good hygiene, sense of humor, isn't easily offended, intelligent, ambitious, decisive, strong character, strong moral code, good dresser, tattoos, long hair, scruffy facial hair, and physically fit.

-  Turn off?
Poor hygiene, tobacco use, drug use, alcohol abuse, bad listener, selfishness, laziness, overly sensitive, can't take a joke, doesn't love Jesus.....I could go on and on :)

-  The reason I started my blog?
I recognized that many women, especially wives and mothers, were in the same spot that I was with putting themselves last every day.  I wanted to share my journey and knowledge, because I had no support and had no idea where to start.

-  Fears?
Something happening to someone I love, especially my son.

-  The last thing that made you cry?
When it comes to my life, I rarely cry.  I do have PMDD, and can get very emotional at times over the littlest things like Mr. Miagi giving Daniel a car for his birthday, in Karate Kid!!  Silly, I know.  I cried  a week or so ago watching Roseanne, because she found out Dan was with another girl for the week they broke up in high school.  I know, I have issues.  I do cry at almost every concert I go to.  I do my best to hide it.

-  Last time you said you loved someone?
Today, I told my son.


-  Meaning behind your blog name?
I just wanted a beauty blog that didn't seem like it was about me.  I wanted it to be a community of women coming together, and learning.

-  Last book you read?
Rick Springfield - Late Late At Night

-  The book you are currently reading?
I'm With The Band - Confessions Of A Groupie

-  Last show you watched?
King Of Queens

-  Last person you talked to?
My Mom



-  The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My best friend, Kara.


-  Favorite food?
Cheeseburgers, pizza, seafood, and greek food.

-  Place you want to visit?
NYC....again!


-  Last place you were?
Kroger, Shocking!

-  Do you have a crush?
Ummmm, well a little.....I like Keith Urban and Taylor Kitsch.  Not a crush on anyone I actually know.



-  Last time you kissed someone?
Today, my son.

-  Last time you were insulted?
I'm not sure.  It must have been a long time.  It is hard to offend me though.  I am not sensitive, and I don't put any value into the opinions of people who really don't know me as a person.

-  Favorite flavor of sweet?
I'm not much for sweets.  There are only a few things I like.  My favorite is probably New York Style Cheesecake.

-  What instruments do you play?
I played the saxophone in junior high, but not well!

-  Favorite piece of jewelry
My wedding set, my grandma's emerald and diamond ring she gave me, and for my 35th birthday, my mom bought me a Tacori white gold and blue topaz ring and earring set.


-  Last sport you played?
I don't play sports, but the last active thing I did was lift weights.

-  Last song you sang?
I think it was Gavin DeGraw when my husband and I were coming home from a date.  Think I sang "I don't wanna be".

-  Last time you hung out with someone?
My husband.  We caught up on our dvr'd shows, and worked out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment