- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 large onion
- half a head of iceberg lettuce & 1 bunch of romaine
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) corn chips or organic blue chips
- 1 bottle light catalina dressing
In a large skillet, cook ground beef, drain. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
Add the cheese, beans, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, blue chips/corn chips, and dressing.
*note - I do not use an entire bag of chips or entire bottle of dressing. I use sparingly. Make according to your own taste, and preference. I love hot and spicy foods, so I also add some sriracha sauce to mine.