2. L'Oreal Butterfly Mascara - I did a review on this several months back. I am still loving and using this one every single time I apply my makeup. Good length and thickness. I have to say I have never tried a bad L'Oreal mascara. If you would like to read my full review, Click Here!
3. L'Oreal Privee Collection Lipstick - J Lo Nude - This collection came out a couple months ago. L'Oreal teamed up with some female celebrities to create that woman's idea of their perfect nude. They also did the same for nail polishes. I find myself wearing this nude a lot. The formula is great like their other lipstick lines. It is a nude that is more on the brown side, not pink or coral. I usually pair this with a nude liner, and NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée, for a little extra shine.
4. Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush - Coral & Pink Rose - I am still loving these blushes, and grabbing them all the time. Sometimes I wear them on their own, and sometimes I pair them with another blush. I think they are a great two-in-one product. The pink rose is the newest to my collection, and it is just as beautiful as the others I have. To see my full review, Click Here!
5. J Lo Glowing Perfume - I am a longtime fan of Jennifer Lopez's clothing line at Kohl's. I have many of her pieces, but I had never tried her perfume. I sampled Glowing from a display, and instantly fell in love with it! I don't like anything too sweet or florally. This is a perfect blend of musk and some sweet notes. It isn't overpowering, and is a great summer scent for day or evening. Plus, the bottle lights up when you spray it, which I have to say makes me smile!
6. J Lo Jlove Perfume - I love glowing so much, that of course I had to go back and sample some other perfumes in her collection. I found Jlove and really like it as well. It is definitely a summer scent, but is much lighter than Glowing. It has a little sweetness, but I smell fruity notes more than anything. No musk in this one, which makes it a great daytime fragrance. All of Jennifer's lines can be found at Kohl's.
7. Jennifer Lopez Handbag - I know, I know.....another J Lo item! Even though I have been buying her clothes since her line came out, this is my first handbag. I have yet to try something from her that I don't like, so I keep going back for more!! I really like the colors in this bag, because it goes with so much, but even more, I love the organization. It has three compartments inside, plus a small zipper pocket and 2 cell phone size slide pockets. On the outside is one zipper pocket on the back, plus two outside hidden pockets on the front. I really need a lot of organization, because I do carry a lot of things, though I don't use a lot of it, I never want to be without something I need. It makes me a bit crazy and panicked! I got this as a gift for Mother's Day, though I have been eyeing her bags for the longest time. My mom picked up a different bag, and she really likes hers as well. I know I will purchase more in the future!
8. L'Oreal Oleo Therapy Deep Recovery Mask (Sulfate-Free) - I really don't buy a lot of drugstore hair mask, but I like the L'Oreal styling products so much, that I thought I would give it a try. I really like it, and use it twice a week in the shower. After using my Wen Cleansing Conditioner, I apply and let set for 3 - 5 minutes, then rinse. It leaves my hair soft, manageable, and smooth. L'Oreal has several masks for different hair types and needs.
Well, that is what I loved and used the most during May. I can't believe that it is June already! I am currently testing out some new products, so be on the lookout for some new reviews. Have you recently found a product that you are loving?? If so, please leave a comment below for all us beauty lovers!