Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My May Favorites!!


1.  Milani Matte Baked Blush - Delizioso Pink - I really LOVE Milani Blushes.  I think they are all beautiful, highly pigmented, buttery not powdery, and a great price for a higher quality drugstore product.  This matte collection is new.  They came out with 2 mattes.  All the other blushes, do have shimmer in them.  This matte color is of the same quality as the other baked blushes.  It did not disappoint, and was everything I thought it would be.  I also like the packaging of these blushes.  They are great for travel, because they have a mirror on the back side with is very convenient.  It also comes with a brush, but is too small for my taste.  It could be used in a pinch though!

2.  L'Oreal Butterfly Mascara - I did a review on this several months back.  I am still loving and using this one every single time I apply my makeup.  Good length and thickness.  I have to say I have never tried a bad L'Oreal mascara.  If you would like to read my full review, Click Here!

3.  L'Oreal Privee Collection Lipstick - J Lo Nude - This collection came out a couple months ago.  L'Oreal teamed up with some female celebrities to create that woman's idea of their perfect nude.  They also did the same for nail polishes.  I find myself wearing this nude a lot.  The formula is great like their other lipstick lines.  It is a nude that is more on the brown side, not pink or coral.  I usually pair this with a nude liner, and NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée, for a little extra shine.

4.  Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush - Coral & Pink Rose - I am still loving these blushes, and grabbing them all the time.  Sometimes I wear them on their own, and sometimes I pair them with another blush.  I think they are a great two-in-one product.  The pink rose is the newest to my collection, and it is just as beautiful as the others I have.  To see my full review, Click Here!

5.  J Lo Glowing Perfume - I am a longtime fan of Jennifer Lopez's clothing line at Kohl's.  I have many of her pieces, but I had never tried her perfume.  I sampled Glowing from a display, and instantly fell in love with it!  I don't like anything too sweet or florally.  This is a perfect blend of musk and some sweet notes.  It isn't overpowering, and is a great summer scent for day or evening.  Plus, the bottle lights up when you spray it, which I have to say makes me smile!

6.  J Lo Jlove Perfume - I love glowing so much, that of course I had to go back and sample some other perfumes in her collection.  I found Jlove and really like it as well.  It is definitely a summer scent, but is much lighter than Glowing.  It has a little sweetness, but I smell fruity notes more than anything.  No musk in this one, which makes it a great daytime fragrance.  All of Jennifer's lines can be found at Kohl's.

7.  Jennifer Lopez Handbag - I know, I know.....another J Lo item!  Even though I have been buying her clothes since her line came out, this is my first handbag.  I have yet to try something from her that I don't like, so I keep going back for more!!  I really like the colors in this bag, because it goes with so much, but even more, I love the organization.  It has three compartments inside, plus a small zipper pocket and 2 cell phone size slide pockets.  On the outside is one zipper pocket on the back, plus two outside hidden pockets on the front.  I really need a lot of organization, because I do carry a lot of things, though I don't use a lot of it, I never want to be without something I need.  It makes me a bit crazy and panicked!  I got this as a gift for Mother's Day, though I have been eyeing her bags for the longest time.  My mom picked up a different bag, and she really likes hers as well.  I know I will purchase more in the future!
Click Here!



8.  L'Oreal Oleo Therapy Deep Recovery Mask (Sulfate-Free) - I really don't buy a lot of drugstore hair mask, but I like the L'Oreal styling products so much, that I thought I would give it a try.  I really like it, and use it twice a week in the shower.  After using my Wen Cleansing Conditioner, I apply and let set for 3 - 5 minutes, then rinse.  It leaves my hair soft, manageable, and smooth.  L'Oreal has several masks for different hair types and needs.

Well, that is what I loved and used the most during May.  I can't believe that it is June already!  I am currently testing out some new products, so be on the lookout for some new reviews.  Have you recently found a product that you are loving??  If so, please leave a comment below for all us beauty lovers!

                                                                                                 -XOXO Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment