Saturday, August 15, 2015

My August 2015 Boxycharm Subscription!



This month's Boxycharm theme was Gorgeous Globetrotter.  I received 5 products, that are all full size.  The retail value was $136.95.  A great deal for only $21 a month!!

My First item was the Coastal Scents Revealed 3 Palette.  I started Boxycharm in December, and since then I have received The Revealed Palette 1, 2, and 3.  I have yet to use this one, but the other two are great shadows.  They have a lot of colors and good pigmentation!  The first palette is very similar to the Naked and Naked 2 Palettes from Urban Decay.  The second palette is very similar to the Naked 3, and this third palette is a combination of naked 1 and 3 palettes.  There are 20 shadows in each palette, so you are sure to get a ton of pretty looks out of it!

*retail price $39.95 (on sale now for $19.99)


My second item was the Mica Beauty Gel Eyeliner in Black.  I have used Mica Beauty products before, but never the liner.  I am a gel liner girl, so I am excited to try this product to see how it compares to my favorite, L'Oreal Infallible Gel Liner in Blackest Black.

*retail price $35

My third item goes with my gel liner.  It is a Seta Eyeliner Brush.  I have never heard of this brand before, so I am glad to try out this brush.  Brushes are huge when applying something as precise as liner.  This one is super thin, so it seems like you can make your line as thin or thick as you like.

*retail price $16

My next item is another unknown brand to me.  It is the Nios Shield Leave-In Conditioner.  I love any sort of treatments, whether it is skincare or hair care.  I believe in taking care of and preserving what you have for as long as you can.  I do face and hair masks weekly, and use leave in treatments a lot.  I have grown my hair out from a very short pixie, so I have taken good care of it along the way.  What I like about this product is that it has sunscreen in it.  So, if you color treat your hair like I do, it will help to keep the color from fading.  It also has vitamin E and B5 to nourish.

*retails for $26

My final item was So Susan Statement Skin, another new product to me.  With highlighting and strobing trends so big right now, I always like to find new products to use.  This is a cream highlight that is like a crayon.  You don't need a brush.  You can just apply from the stick and blend with your fingers.  It has a champagne sheen to it, which happens to be my favorite color for highlighters.  It seems like it would be a fast and easy application.

If you are interested in receiving your own boxycharm monthly subscription for $21, click the link below.  You can cancel anytime with no penalty.
https://boxycharm.com/refer/Moniq-EYPXWRRK

No comments:

Post a Comment