Thursday, October 3, 2013

Face Of The Day


Last week, The Balm had an online sale (I posted about it on my Facebook page).  It was half off all products for an hour.  So of course, it was crazy!  The server was loaded down so badly, that many couldn't place an order.  Luckily, The Balm recognized the problem and extended the sale for a few more hours, while working on their server.  I was online trying to place my order for 2 1/2 hours....I wanted my makeup, DANG IT!! So, this is the first look I created.

Face

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
Cover Girl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation
Revlon Photoready Concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser - Neutralizer
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Tarte Mineral Bronze Powder - Hotel Heiress
BH Cosmetics Blush Duo - Iris
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Yummy Plummy 405

Eyes

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal - Barely Branded (Entire Lid)
The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette:  Colors Used
-  Matt Singh (Lid)
-  Matt Hung (Crease)
-  Matt Johnson (Outer 1/3 of crease)
-  Matt Malloy ( Browbone & Inner Corner)
Cailyn Gel Eyeliner - Iron (Top Lash Line Only)
Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe Mascara (pink tube) Black - 3 coats
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara - Black - 1 coat

I use the color tattoo for a base for my shadows to last and keep from creasing.  With any eye look, blending is very important.  I love my E.L.F. Blending Brush (Target, $1).  


Daily Bits & Pieces....
-  Last Week was a little rough.  This week is a lot better.  Right after I gave some advice, I had to calm down and remember it myself.  Funny how that happens :)

-  Spent the weekend at a friend's cabin.  We have never done anything like that, and it was so nice and relaxing.  

-  Going on a trip to NYC with my mama in 2 weeks.  I started packing today.  Not having all of my things with me, sets me into a panic.  I mean, how can I just pack my beauty essentials and not everything I have?!!  That's stressful!

-  Celebrating my wedding anniversary this weekend....12 years to my best friend, father of my child, love of my life, and greatest man I have ever known.  



No comments:

Post a Comment