- 1 lb. uncooked, boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 lb. frozen vegetables of your choice
- 1 medium sized onion, diced
- 2 - 12 oz. jars fat free low sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1 1/2 cups low fat buttermilk biscuit mix
1. Combine chicken, vegetables, onion, and chicken broth (reserve 1/2 cup, plus 1 Tbsp. broth) in slow cooker
2. Cover. Cook on high for 2 hours.
3. Mix biscuit mix with reserved broth, until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls over hot chicken and vegetables.
4. Cover. Cook on high for 10 minutes.
5. Uncover. Cook on high 20 minutes more.
*Per Serving: 330 calories, 8g total fat, 600mg sodium, 31g total carbs (5g fiber, 7g sugar), 33g protein.
*5 - 6 Servings