Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Top Ten Products Under $10

Cover Girl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

I bought this foundation last month, and I have wore it every day since.  Light weight, medium to full, coverage, natural finish.  Good for all skin types.



Maybelline Dark Spot Eraser - Brightener 

My favorite brightener, EVER!  Light weight, and long wearing.  
Brightens up those under eyes quickly and effortlessly.  Love the glow it gives!


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

I have oily skin.  It was super oily this summer, so I am always looking for something to keep the shine down.  This one does a great job without looking cakey, like many powders can.  I've been using it for a long time.


Milani Color Statement Lipstick

I have talked about these before, but they are great.  Nice selection, opaque color,  six finishes, and paraben free.  Can't go wrong!


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

Another one I have talked about.  I own several, and I just recently started purchasing these.  They are so creamy and smooth.  Very comfortable and moisturizing on the lips.  Available in 84 shades, and 4 finishes.


Batiste Dry Shampoo

I listed this as my September favorite.  I use it every single week.  It is super volumizing, and controls oily scalp.  It leaves hair with a nice smell as well.  They have several different varieties.  I love the one for brunettes, because it doesn't leave that white residue that so many dry shampoos leave.  I have only seen this at my Walgreens, and occasionally TJ Maxx.


Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash

I have sensitive skin, to put it mildly.  So, it was nice to find something that is super gentle, can easily be found, and has a great price.  I have tried everything from the Simple line, and I have liked them all.


Maybelline Define-A-Brow

I haven't tried a lot of brow pencils, because I really like this one.  I see no reason to change, unless it is for a review.  These work well, are easy to apply, and can be found at pretty much any drug or discount store.  Great price, as well!


Clean & Clear Persa Gel 10

Other than a  long time ago, when I was on a new medication, I have never really had an acne problem.  Just an occasional pimple here and there.  If I do feel something coming, I immediately apply this after my nightly routine.  By the next mooring, the pimple will be close to gone.  I love this stuff!!
Live Love Dew Lip Dew

I just posted a review on these, and enjoyed them so much, that I had to include them!  These are a great year round tinted lip balm, that is all natural.  They offer 4 colors, and one shea that is clear.  I wear the colors with a bare face or makeup.  I love the shea dew before bed, and before I apply my lipstick.  Your lips will stay hydrated and glossy.  One of a kind product!






No comments:

Post a Comment