I am a busy wife and mother, and sometimes there is just no time when your main job is taking care of others. So, this is my fast go to look for when I am running out the door, but want to be presentable.
- Garnier BB Cream For Oily to Combination Skin - Light/Medium
- L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Light/Medium N4-5
-Maybelline Dark Spot Eraser - Brightener
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Creamy Beige
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - Flush
- Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad To The Bronze (Lids Only)
- Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara- Black (2 Coats)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Hooked On Pink
And there you have it! I didn't even do my eyebrows, which I hate not doing, but I had to go. Do you have a quick go to routine? If not, try it out, and see what works best. It's always good to have a quick go to look.