Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Face Of The Day - 10 Minute Makeup Routine


I am a busy wife and mother, and sometimes there is just no time when your main job is taking care of others.  So, this is my fast go to look for when I am running out the door, but want to be presentable.

-  Garnier BB Cream For Oily to Combination Skin - Light/Medium
-  L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Light/Medium N4-5
-Maybelline Dark Spot Eraser - Brightener
-  Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Creamy Beige
-  Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - Flush
-  Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad To The Bronze (Lids Only)
-  Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara- Black (2 Coats)
-  Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Hooked On Pink

And there you have it!  I didn't even do my eyebrows, which I hate not doing, but I had to go.  Do you have a quick go to routine?  If not, try it out, and see what works best.  It's always good to have a quick go to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment