Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Face Of The Day - Soft Eye & Pink Lip

I was meeting my husband for a midweek lunch date.  He likes my "light makeup," as he calls it.  That means my pinks and/or purples.  He hates anything darker than a medium pink lip, so this is what I came up with.  I prefer a more dramatic look, but sometimes you gotta make your guy happy.  I had at least 30 minutes less than usual to get ready, so I didn't do all the things I usually do.  No contour or highlight.  I didn't curl my lashes either.  I only used one blush, when I typically use two.  I even left with damp hair, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :)


Face

Cover Girl Clean Whipped Foundation
Revlon Photoready Concealer 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer - Neutral
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
NYX Blush - Amber
Revlon Lip Butter - Cotton Candy 045

Eyes

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Barely Branded (Lid to Crease)
The Balm Nude 'Tude Palette
-Standoffish (light shimmery pink) Lid
-  Sultry (medium matte brown) Crease
-  Sexy (dark burgundy/plum) Outer V
-  Sassy (shimmery white) Inner Corner
Matte White (not from the palette) brow bone 
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - 1999 (plum) Top & Bottom Lash Line
Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe - Black (3 Coats) Top Lashes
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara  (1 coat) Top & Bottom Lashes

This is everything I used.  I love this palette, but if you don't have it, I put the colors of the shadows in parenthesis, so you can use whatever you already have.  This is a soft day look, and these colors will flatter most.  If you do this look for yourself, please send me a photo on fb or twitter.  I would love to see it!  Hope you are having a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment