Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October Ipsy Bag & Review


My Ipsy Bag Products 

-  Zoya Nail Polish - Neve
I have one other zoya nail polish.  I really like them, and appreciate that they don't have as many chemicals in them.  This is a really pretty color.  It is a navy blue, with a purple tint.  It is a very opaque formula.  I could have used only one coat, but did two anyways.  It had very good staying power.  As always, I used a base and top coat.

-  Coastal Scents - Eye Shadow Brush
This is my first Coastal Scents brush.  This one is more dense than many.  I use it to pack shadow on the lid.  I use a tapping motion to ensure less fall out.  I really like the long handle on this brush.  I would purchase more of these.

-  Big Sexy Hair - Blow Dry Volumizing Gel
I LOVE this gel!  I couldn't believe the volume it gave me.  I had never used it before, and was happily surprised.  I will definitely be purchasing this!

-  LA Fresh Oil Free Cleanser Wipes
This is a new product to me.  It is definitely gentle on the skin.  No irritation on my very sensitive skin.   I did have to cleanse my face afterwards to remove the rest of my makeup, but I have yet to find a wipe that I don't have to use a cleanser with.

-  Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics - Mineral Shimmer - Emotion
This is my first Bella Terra product, that I have used.  Emotion is a beautiful purple.  You apply a little for a wash of purple or build it up to d deep purple that really stands out.  I will definitely being using it a lot this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment