Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Top Ten Products Under $5

1-  Wet N Wild 8 Pan Palettes


These palettes retail for only $4.99.  Three different palettes are always available, and they also do limited edition palettes, from time to time.  I have four palettes, and I love them all!  These compare to most high end palettes.  Great pigmentation and blendability.  They are so versatile.  I did a look of the day awhile back, using this very palette.  I showed my day look, and how I used the same palette for my evening look.  I don't see how anyone could be disappointed with these!!

2-  Wet N Wild 3 Pan Palettes


These shadows are like the 8 pan palettes, just smaller.  Same pigmentation and lasting quality.  The have many more palettes to choose from though.  All stores have different selections, but I have seen as many as 10.  They also release some limited edition versions of these from time to time.  My Target and Wal-Mart doesn't carry Wet N Wild, but all other drugstores and discount stores in my area do.  These retail for $2.99.


3-  Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volume


This mascara is shockingly good, especially for only $2.99!  It is  better than most drugstore mascaras, and many high end ones as well.  It gives great length and volume.  I have never recommended this mascara to someone, and they come back disappointed.  A high quality mascara, with no flaking or smearing, but they do not have a waterproof version.


4-  Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eye Liner


With ten shades to choose from, you are sure to find your perfect colors.  These are my favorite eyeliners EVER!  They are waterproof and smudge proof, yet are very creamy and easy to apply.  They are dermatologist and ophthamologist tested, so they are safe for sensitive eyes.  They retail between $4 and $5.


5-  Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush


These blushes are super pigmented, just like the Wet N Wild eyeshadow palettes.  They offer four different colors.  I love them all!  They blend beautifully and are long lasting.  They retail for $2.99.

6-  Cover Girl Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush

I love these blushes, and have been wearing them since I was in high school.  They have 3 shades so you can have a nicely contoured look, that adds depth and definition.  These have nice pigmentation and blendability.  There are 4 different colors to choose from.  They retail for around $4.99.


7-  E.L.F. Eyelid Primer


Now, I was skeptical when I purchased this.  An eyelid primer for $1?  That works?  Please!  But it truly does!  This primer makes my eye looks stay in place without creasing, just as good as any other primer.  If you have a problem with your eyeshadow creasing and fading, give it a try!  E.L.F. can be found at Target, and most recently Meijer's.  If you don't have either store close to you, go to www.eyeslipsface.com


8-  E.L.F. Baked Shadow Single


E.L.F. offers six colors of baked shadows.  These are such beautiful colors, that give two different looks.  A more subtle color, when dry, and a deeper, richer color when wet.  These are also great to wet and use as a liner.  You are essentially getting 3 different products in one!  These retail for $3.

9-  Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish - Clear


This is the only color show polish I have ever used.  I bought this at Target awhile back on clearance. I Love it, as a top coat on my polish.  It really extends my color without chipping.  This is my very favorite top coat.  Theses retail for $3 - $4.


10-  Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick



These are long lasting, matte lipsticks.  I really like matte lipsticks, and they aren't super easy to find. Wet N Wild offers several colors for only $1.99.  I put a lip balm under all my lipsticks, so this isn't too drying for me, but matte shades aren't as moisturizing as a glossier lipstick.  

If you think that you can't find inexpensive quality products, give some of these a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment