Wednesday, November 6, 2013

October Purchases & Review

-  Cover Girl Cheekers - 117 Plum Plush
I wanted a new plum blush for fall, and this one is a beautiful color, with great pigmentation.  I bought this same brand in September as well.  They offer many colors at a great price.



-  The Balm Nude 'Tude Palette
I am new to The Balm line.  I bought two palettes when they were having a 50% off sale.  This palette has a mix of matte and shimmer shadows.  You could do many looks with this palette.  It is very versatile, and would work equally well for a daytime or evening look.  These colors are not drying, and blend nicely.  I would definitely recommend it.



-  The Balm Meet Matte Nude
I bought this palette, because finding one with all matte shades is hard.  Sometimes, I just don't want shimmer, especially when I am doing a more natural day look.  There are a great range of colors, that allow you to do many different looks, day or night.  Matte shadows typically are a bit drier, but these are nice and blend well.


- Ardell Natural Lashes - 110 Demi, 101 Demi, 120 Demi, 116, and 117
I found a great sale on lashes at my local Kroger, so I couldn't pass these up!  I love Ardell.  They are so comfortable, and offer a variety of different looks.  I'll be sure to use these in some upcoming looks.



-  Revlon Photoready Concealer - Light Medium 003
This is a repurchase for me.  The concealer has great coverage, and is creamy.  I'm always trying new products, so there are few things that I go back and repurchase, unless they are really great!


-  Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Black Cherry 477 (creme finish)
I love these super lustrous lipsticks.  I have several and keep repurchasing.  I wanted a dark vampy color for the colder months.  This is definitely an evening color, even for me.  I haven't used this in a look yet, but when I do, I will do a more neutral eye. These are so soft and comfortable on the lips!


-  Wet N Wild Coloricon 8 Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Nude Awakening
I was looking for this limited edition palette for so long!  I was so happy to find it at Rite-Aid at half off.  That made it only $2.50.  This palette is just as good as higher end neutral palettes.  I love Wet N Wild Shadows!



-  Wet N Wild Perfect Pair Lip Wand & Crayon - 123 Passion Plum
This lip product was new to me, but I am so happy I found it!  Great pigmentation.  It's a liner and lip crayon in one, so it is especially great to throw in your bag for the day.  You have everything you need in one!




-  Ecotools Recycled Retractable Kabuki Brush
I was looking for a powder brush, because mine was always losing bristles on my face.  I really like this one.   It is dense, but not hard.  It has a cap and is great for travel or to throw in your purse.  It hasn't lost any bristles, applies the powder with medium coverage



-  Garnier BB Cream For Oily/Combination Skin - Light/Medium
I really like this BB Cream.  I previously posted a full review.  Check it out, if you are interested in a new BB cream.


I was really happy with everything I purchased this month.  No fails for me.  Please, let me know if there are any new products that you would like to see a full review on.  Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment