Sunday, November 10, 2013

OOTD & FOTD - Using Mostly Wet N Wild Products!

If you think you have to spend a ton of money for a pretty makeup look....wrong!!  I always get asked about my makeup, and what brand I am wearing.  I wanted to show that you can get a great look for a whole lot less.



Outfit & Accessories

- Cardigan - St. John's Bay
-  Jeans - Levi's
-  T Shirt - The Gap
- Scarf - Street Vendor (NY)
- Boots - Carlos Santana
- Handbag - Miche
- Sunglasses - DG Eyewear (from tophatter.com)
- Beanie - Icing


With this makeup look, I used mostly Wet N Wild products.  Granted, I do think that quality brushes make a difference, but most of mine are real techniques brushes.  These used to only be sold online and at Ulta, but they are now available at Wal-Mart.


This entire eye look is Wet N Wild, except for the mascara.  I used the Wet N Wild Comfort Zone 8 Pan Palette, and Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeliner in Olive.


Here are all the products I used:

-  Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
-  Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick - 230 Natural Buff
-  Revlon Photoready Concealer - Light/Medium
-Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush - Berry Shimmer
-Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush - Heather Silk
-Wet N Wild 8 Pan Palette - Comfort Zone
-Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana (used as highlighter)
-Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeliner - Olive
-Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara - Black
-Maybelline The Rocket Volume Mascara - Black
-Wet N Wild Perfect Pair (lipliner & lipstick) - 123

Wet N Wild has been around for a long time, but I have to say, it is so much better than it used to be!  I haven't tried everything from the line, but these products I swear by.  So, give them a chance.  Even if you only find a few new products you like, it's worth it, and fun to experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment