Shirt - The Gap - Bowery T-Shirt
Pants - Tek Gear - Kohl's
Scarf - Forever 21 (it was included in last months purchases & review)
Boots - Uggs - Victoria's Secret
Coat - A. Byer - not sure the store, because it was a gift.
Purse - Local Thrift Store
Sunglasses - Target
These are all the products I used:
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
3. Revlon Photo Ready Concealer
4. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - Brightener (it isn't pictured, because I lost the cap and had to put the product in a small tupperware container.)
5. Pixi Beauty Bronzer - Summertime
6. Milani Baked Blush - 07 Fantastico Mauve
7. The Balm Mary Lou Minizer
8. Maybelline Color Tatttoo - Inked In Pink
9. Rimmel Glam Eyes - 747 Dark Angel
10. Physicians Formula Matte Quad - Quartz Quartet
11. Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe - Black
12. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes - Black
13. Maybelline Lip Pencil - Plum
14. Wet N Wild Lipstick - 901b Think Pink
First, I applied the color tattoo as a base, from lash line to crease. Then, I applied the dark purple, from the Rimmel palette, to my lid. Using the Physicians Formula Palette, I applied the dusty rose color to the crease and blended upwards, for a transition color. Then, I applied the dark gray, from the Rimmel Palette to the outer V and bottom lash line. Finally, I applied the light gray, from the Rimmel Palette, to the brow bone. I used two coats of the Cover Girl Mascara on the top and bottom lashes. I used two coats of the L'Oreal Mascara to the top lashes only. The products that were new for me, I will review at the end of the month.
This eye look was quite simple for me. I used no eyeliner at all. Blending out the gray shadow on the lower lash line, gave some definition without being harsh. Perfect for a daytime look.
Hope you have a great weekend!