Friday, January 3, 2014

Look Of The Day

I spent the day running errands with my son.  It has been super cold and snowy here, so I wanted to be comfy and warm, but not look sloppy.  This is what I came up with.....


Shirt - The Gap - Bowery T-Shirt
Pants - Tek Gear - Kohl's 
Scarf - Forever 21 (it was included in last months purchases & review)
Boots - Uggs - Victoria's Secret
Coat - A. Byer - not sure the store, because it was a gift.
Purse - Local Thrift Store
Sunglasses - Target


I just wanted a simple and soft daytime look.  I was trying out a few new products today, and this is the look I came up with.


These are all the products I used:

1.  Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

2.  Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

3.  Revlon Photo Ready Concealer

4.  Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - Brightener (it isn't pictured, because I lost the cap and had to put the product in a small tupperware container.)

5.  Pixi Beauty Bronzer - Summertime

6.  Milani Baked Blush - 07 Fantastico Mauve

7.  The Balm Mary Lou Minizer 

8.  Maybelline Color Tatttoo - Inked In Pink

9.  Rimmel Glam Eyes - 747 Dark Angel

10.  Physicians Formula Matte Quad - Quartz Quartet

11.  Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe - Black

12.  L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes - Black

13.  Maybelline Lip Pencil - Plum

14.  Wet N Wild Lipstick - 901b Think Pink



First, I applied the color tattoo as a base, from lash line to crease.  Then, I applied the dark purple, from the Rimmel palette, to my lid.  Using the Physicians Formula Palette, I applied the dusty rose color to the crease and blended upwards, for a transition color.  Then, I applied the dark gray, from the Rimmel Palette to the outer V and bottom lash line.  Finally, I applied the light gray, from the Rimmel Palette, to the brow bone.  I used two coats of the Cover Girl Mascara on the top and bottom lashes.  I used two coats of the L'Oreal Mascara to the top lashes only.  The products that were new for me, I will review at the end of the month.

This eye look was quite simple for me.  I used no eyeliner at all.  Blending out the gray shadow on the lower lash line, gave some definition without being harsh.  Perfect for a daytime look. 

Hope you have a great weekend!

-XOXO Monique 



No comments:

Post a Comment