Saturday, January 25, 2014

Review - Live Love Dew Natural Body Wash

Live Love Dew has some new products they are launching and this is one of them, their first body wash!  The wash that I have been using is their Lemongrass Lavender scent.  It is made from essential oils, and it has not aggravated my psoriasis or eczema at all!  I was so happy to be able to find a scented body wash that I could use (I have psoriasis and eczema).  I haven't been able to use a scented body wash for a long time.

Crissy and Lori have been working on their body wash for a year now, trying to get the formula just right.  It is all natural, paraben-free, alcohol-free, and formaldehyde-free.  If you have ever used natural body washes, you may notice that if they do have a scent, it is quite weak and has very little lathering.  You just feel like you are missing out on all the super lathering, fancy scents from some of the popular brands.  I used to buy a lot of body washes, lotions, and body sprays from the same line in my favorite scent, before I got my psoriasis.  I enjoyed scent layering, especially in the summer. All of that had to stop.  So, when Crissy brought me their new lemongrass lavender body wash, I was more than happy to try it!

Immediately, I noticed the scent.  It was potent, with the intensity of my previous body washes that I used to use.  I also put quite a bit on my loofah, which was unnecessary.  It really lathered and felt so moisturizing on my skin.  My entire master bath and bedroom fills with the scent for an hour or so after my shower.  The fragrance also stays on my skin.  My son uses my bathroom, and he has fallen in love with the body wash, which has never happened before!  This is going to be another Live Love Dew product that I am never going to want to be without!!  And now that I know that the lemongrass lavender scent doesn't irritate my skin, because it is an essential oil, I can go back to scent layering!  When you have a skin condition/disease, you feel left out because you can no longer use certain products.  It is so nice to know that there is an entire line of products that I can use, without the worry of skin irritation.




The natural body wash comes in essentially lavender, love bites, natural grace, vanilla lilac blossom, lemongrass lavender, and unscented.  You can also contact Crissy or Lori, if you have a special request and they will do their best to meet your needs.  You can purchase a 4 oz. size for $8 and an 8 oz. size for $14.  If you have been looking for an all natural alternative for you and your family, give it a try.  You won't be disappointed!  To place an order, go to www.livelovedew.com.  You can also email Crissy or Lori directly at crissy@livelovedew.com and lori@livelovedew.com.  They deliver in town (Grove City area), or they can ship straight to your door.


No comments:

Post a Comment