Wednesday, September 18, 2013

LOTD - Smokey Eye & Nude Lip


I used several new products with this look.  I will review all of them at the end of the month.  All are drugstore.  

Face

Cover Girl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation
Maybelline Dark Spot Eraser - Neutralizer
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer - Nude
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer - Sunny
Cover Girl Cheekers - Golden Pink
Wet N Wild Coloricon - Reserve Your Cabana
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Pencil - Addiction
L'Oreal Colour Rich - Fairest Nude

Eyes

E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
Wet N Wild Fergie Center Stage Collection - Desert Festival
Sigma Highlighting Pencil - Matte
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner - 003 Brown
Ardell lashes - #101
It's So BIG Mascara - Black


This was a very easy palette to use.  I enjoyed it.  I used the light orange on my lid, the darker orange I used in my crease.  Then, I used the middle brown shade on the outer corner of the crease.  I applied the dark brown shimmer shade also on the outer v to darken that up a bit more.  I used the lightest shad under my brow and in the inner corner.  I applied the Sigma highlighting pencil under my brow, from my arch to the end.  I lined my upper and lower lashes with my brown rimmel pencil.  I applied the brown shade, in the middle of the palette, over the shadow and smudged it to smoke it out.  The Ardell lashes really finished the look, and added a little drama.  I think this is a great palette for fall!


Shirt - The Limited
Scarf- Charming Charlie  
They are having a sale now....2 for $20
Jeans - a.n.a at Kohl's
Hangbag - Miche 
Sunglasses - Forever 21


Daily Bits & Pieces.....
-  Allergy season is yucky!  I am not feeling well, and sickness has been circulating in my family.

-  I got to spend the day with my mama having lunch and shopping.  That's always a good day!

-  This week seems to be going so fast!  My weekends are booked for the next several weekends.  Then, the holidays will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment