Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Review - Live Love Dew Hydrodew Eye Cream

If you are unfimiliar with Live Love Dew or didn't read my last product review, let me give you a little insight into this locally owned company.  It all started 2 years ago, with two friends, Lori and Crissy.  They wanted safe, whole, and natural products for their friends and family to enjoy.  Frustrated with what they were finding, they decided to start their own business.  They provide high quality, natural products, that are paraben, formaldehyde, and alcohol free.  If fragrance is a concern, all of their scents are phthalate free.  You can also choose to have your products scented with essential oils or opt for their unscented versions.  Many of their products are also gluten free, or can be made that way.

I have been loving all of my Live Love Dew products, that I recently reviewed, so I was anxious to try their new eye cream.  I am always on the hunt for a good eye cream.  I know that crows feet and fine lines under the eyes, are usually the first lines to form.  I typically use one cream for evening use, and one  for under my makeup.

I have been using the Hydrodew for almost 2 weeks now, day and night.  It has a soufflĂ© type consistency, and a luxurious feel.  I apply it on my lids, as well as under my eyes.  It is moisturizing without being heavy or greasy.  I am so pleased with the results that I have seen!  In the last few weeks, the skin around my eyes has become firmer, and appears plumper.  I only have to use the tiniest amount to achieve these results.  Because of the consistency, I also use the Hydrodew under my makeup.  It hydrates, without being so heavy that my makeup slides off or creases.  Like all of the Live Love Dew products that I have tried, I am impressed.  It usually takes 4 to 6 weeks, for even the best eye creams to give results.  Getting results after only 2 weeks, is amazing!  I would recommend this to all skin types.  Whether you are in your 20's or 60's, you will see the benefits.


  You can purchase these products at Human Touch Salon and Salon C And Day Spa, in Grove City, Ohio.  You can also find them at local markets and festivals, as well as Simply Vague, at The Tuttle Crossing Mall, and Celebrate Local at Easton Town Center.  They also do private home parties, for your family and friends.  If you aren't in the Columbus area, that's not a problem.  They will ship products right to your door!  You can find Live Love Dew at:


www.livelovedew.com

www.facebook.com/livelovedew

www.twitter.com/livlovedew


You can contact Crissy and Lori at:

crissy@livelovedew.com  
614-378-5232

lori@livelovedew.com
614-313-3697

1 comment: