Monday, September 30, 2013

Face Of The Day - Day To Night

I did this look on a day where I was very busy.  I started out at 7:30 am, and didn't get home till about midnight.  I wanted a neutral day look, that I could also transition in to evening without much effort.  

Day Look




Face

Cover Girl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser - Neutralizer
Tarte Mineral Powder Bronzer - Hotel Heiress
Cover Girl Cheekers - Golden Pink
Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme

Eyes

L'Oreal Color Tattoo - Barely Branded
MAC - Mystery
MAC - Satin Taupe
MAC - Soft Brown
MAC - Creme Brûlée 
Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil - Obsidian
Ardell Lashes - #116
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara - Black
Duo Lash Glue - Clear



For the evening, the only thing I changed was my lipstick.  I used Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Sangria, and Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in Lilac Love.

For this eye look, I used the color tattoo as my base.  I applied Satin Taupe (medium to dark brown with shimmer) on my lid.  I applied Soft Brown in the crease, and Mystery (dark brown) in the V.  To get the V, put the color in the outer third of the crease, and bring it diagonally down to the outer lash line.  It makes a sideways V.  Then, I applied Creme Brûlée to the brown bown, under eyebrows, and the inner corner and tear duct.  I lined upper and lower lash line with eye pencil, and then used Mystery (dark brown shade), over the liner and smudged it out.  I curled my lashes, applied false lashes, and finished my top and bottom lashes with mascara.  

No comments:

Post a Comment