- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 14 1/2 oz. can low sodium diced tomatoes with green chilles
- 1 envelope low sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
1. Place chicken in slow cooker
2. Pour in water
3. Mix tomatoes and taco seasoning, and pour over chicken
4. Cover and cook on low for 6 -8 hours.
5. Serve in whole wheat or whole grain tortillas or taco shells. Top with salsa, low fat shredded cheese, fresh tomatoes, and guacamole.
Per Serving - 100 calories, 2.5 g total fat, 50mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 2g carbs, protein 18g
*Another idea, if you want, make up some brown or long grain rice and make a chicken taco bowl.