Friday, September 13, 2013

Health Tip Of The Week -Make A Playlist



I know that it can be hard to stay motivated.  We need to do everything we can to encourage a healthy lifestyle.  One thing that really helps me is good music.  It seems like such a small thing, but it makes a huge difference.  I wouldn't be able to get half a workout in without a good playlist.  Good, upbeat music motivates me, makes me want to do more, go harder, and longer.  Just when I think I am completely spent, a good song can increase my endurance tremendously!  Take a little time to make a quick playlist of your favorite songs.  If you listen to spotify or pandora, they have workout playlists that you can search for.  I listen to different music depending on my workouts.  If you are having trouble making a playlist of your own, here are a few of my favorites:

Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys
So Excited - Janet Jackson
Let's Go All The Way - Sly Fox
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
Too Close - Alex Clare
It Takes Two - Rob Base
State Of Shock - The Jacksons
Shake Your Thang - Salt N Pepa
Girl On Fire - Alicia Keys
It's Tricky - Run DMC
Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace
Wild Side - Motley Crue
Blood Pollution - Steal Dragon
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
I will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin



So, take a few minutes to make yourself a playlist.  You'll be so glad you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment