Friday, December 13, 2013

Review - Live Love Dew "Dew" Serum

The newest product from Live Love Dew, is a face and hair serum, known as just "Dew".  This potent serum is made from pure, natural and essential oils, that are blended to create an anti-aging affect.  Use the serum alone or combined with Live Love Dew's Sheer or Intense Dew Face creams, on your face, neck, and decolletage.  This versatile serum can also be used on your hair.  Put a small amount on the hair shaft, from the middle to the ends while wet, to combat frizz and add shine.  Then, blow dry and style as usual.



I have been using Dew for two weeks now, and I have to say, it is one of my very favorite Live Love Dew products!  I have put it on my face, after my cleansing routine, every single night.  In the morning, I wake up with my skin looking hydrated and fresh.  It improves my texture and my skin appears more supple.  I even use the serum around my eyes and on my eyelids.  I have no irritation, around my sensitive eyes, and love the smooth look in the morning.  Over time, the serum can also help fade age or hyper pigmentation spots.  In the summer, my skin is very oily.  I will probably mix the Dew with my Dew Face Creams.  In the winter, my skin is quite normal, so I have not had to mix it, and I don't wake up oily at all.  When I apply it to my straight hair, it works much like an Argan Oil.  Only a small amount is needed for the healthy looking, frizz free shine.

Like all Live Love Dew products, the Dew is natural.  No fragrance, parabens, formaldehyde, alcohol, or dye.  It is perfect for those with allergies or skin conditions, such as myself.  

Right now, Dew is being offered at an introductory price!!   They are also having a great holiday sale!  Spend $25 or more, and receive a 20% discount, AND with every $30 you spend, receive an EXTRA $15 worth of product, included in your order!!  Use code MERRYSALE20 when you shop online at www.livelovedew.com.  This sale goes through Sunday, December 15th till 11:59 pm.  If you are placing an order from out of the Grove City area, you will need to place it by the 15th as well, to insure your products arrive before Christmas.  If you are local, please place your order by the 18th.

Their products can also be found locally at DeJa Vu Boutique, Eternity Gift & Books at The Naz, Simple Vague at Tuttle Mall and Polaris Fashion Place,  Celebrate Local at Easton, Human Touch Day Spa, and Salon C & Day Spa.  They are also available for home parties.  If you have any questions or would like to schedule a home party, contact them at 614-378-5232 or 614-313-3697.  Also, feel free to email at crissy@livelovedew.com



No comments:

Post a Comment