Friday, December 6, 2013

Birthday FOTD - Day To Night

This day was my birthday.  I spent the day with my mom.  We did shopping and lunch, and for the evening we went to a concert.  The only change I made was my lipstick, but it gave me a completely different look.
Day Look



Products Used

NYX - Pore Filler

Revlon Color Stay Creme Foundation

Revlon Photo Ready Concealer - Light/Medium

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Sonia Kashuk Blush - Sunset

NYX Blush - Terra Cotta

Tarte Mineral Bronzer - Hotel Heiress

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad To The Bronze (Lid)

The Balm Nude Tude Palette - Seductive (Lid)

The Balm Nude Tude Palette - Sultry (Crease and Lower Lash Line)

The Balm Nude Tude Palette - Sleek (Outer & Inner Corner)

Sigma Highlighter Pencil - Matte (Browbone)

Jordana 12 Hour Liner - Brown (Top Lash Line Only)

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara - Black

Ardell Self Adhesive Lashes - 101S

Milani Lipstick - Nude Creme

L'Oreal Le Gloss - Rosy Demeanor




This was my first time using self adhesive lashes.  Because you don't have to work with glue, which can get messy, they were super easy to apply.  If you are new to lashes or always seem to have trouble, try these.  I think you will find them easier to work with.  I bought mine at Kroger.

Night Look



Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner - Red Diva

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Cherries In The Snow

It was so easy to go from a day look to a night look.  I kept the eyes neutral, a coral/neutral cheek, and just changed out my lipstick.  When you have a full day ahead of you, think about what you will be wearing, and how you can change your look going into the evening.  A statement lip is always a good bet.  Especially, when you are going out straight from work and don't have time to go home.  A red lip dresses everything up.  If you would like to see a full review of this lipstick, it is with my November Purchases and Review Post.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

-XOXO MONIQUE
                

No comments:

Post a Comment