Friday, December 20, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag!

This tag has been making it's way around youtube for awhile now, so I thought I would do mine before fall is over.  Only a few days left, can you believe it?!

1.  What is your favorite candle scent?
My favorite candle scent for any season is any linen or cotton scent.  I love fresh scents.  In the fall, I will buy some cinnamon scents and vanilla scents as well.

2.  Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
It would typically be a toss between coffee and tea, but I have been drinking way more tea lately.  I'm lucky if I even have a cup of coffee a day.  I have been drinking chai tea and green tea the most.

3.  What is the best fall memory you have?
My best fall memories revolve around my husband.  We met in October and married in October, which is also my favorite month.  This past October, I took a trip with my mom to NYC for five days.  Best vacation ever, and a great new fall memory!!





4.  Which makeup trend do you prefer....dark lips or winged liner?
I do like dark lips, but I don't wear them too often, because my husband seriously loathes them!  I could shave my head and he would be absolutely fine, but if I wear a dark lip, it is just way more than he can handle.  He has definitely gotten more opinionated about fashion, makeup, and hair over the years, but he has always hated dark lips.  Even if he liked dark lips, winged liner would still be my favorite.  I love me a winged liner!!!

5.  Best fragrance for fall?
I have a few....Ciara by Revlon, I mentioned this in my November purchases.  I've been wearing it since I was 14!  The other two that I found this year that I absolutely love are Fame by Lady Gaga, and Killer Queen by Katy Perry.

6.  Favorite Thanksgiving food?
I'm not a fan of turkey.  We don't even make it at my house, for any holiday.  So, I would have to say dressing/stuffing is my favorite.

7.  What is Autumn weather like where you live?
I am in Ohio, and fall can vary drastically from year to year.  This year has been much colder than normal.  We have been averaging 20 degrees below normal, and we have had quite a bit of snow already.  It's ok with me though, I love fall and winter!!

8.  Most worn sweater?
That would have to be my 2 new aztec sweaters that my mom got me for my birthday.  They are both from Forever 21.  They are warm and comfy, but not smothering.  I love the Aztec trend!



9.  Must have nail polish for the fall?  I love deep burgundy in the fall, so I would have to say Wet N Wild Megalast - Haze Of Love.

10.  Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Neither.  Ohio State Football is huge here, but I'm just completely and totally uninterested.  I haven't jumped in a pile of leaves since I was little.  It seems like a lot of work to rake them all just to scatter them again.  Ain't Nobody got time for that!!! :)

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I'm not a big fan of either, but I would have to say leggings, because I will wear them under a dress or  long sweater once in a blue moon.

12.  Combat boots or Uggs?
Definitely Uggs.  Combat boots are not and never have been for me.  Here in Ohio, Uggs are actually needed, not just for style's sake, but very practical.

13.  Pumpkin Spice is it worth the hype?
Absolutely!  It is the only drink from Starbucks that I even like!!  I wait all year for it, otherwise when I go to Starbucks, I'm just getting coffee.  Boring, I know!!  I also love the Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice creamer.

14.  Favorite fall TV show?
I am not a television connoisseur like a lot of people, but I love true crime and legal/cop dramas.  My favorites would have to be Criminal Minds, Blue Bloods, The Mentalist, and 48 Hours.

15.  What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
I would have to say Kings Of Leon, the entire Only By The Night album.  I first found this album in the fall, and I listened to it nonstop.  It just sounds and feels like fall to me.  Every year when the weather turns cooler, I start playing it.  The song 'I Want You' even talks about "a hayride at 5".

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and finishes up their last minute Christmas shopping.  I haven't even started, so my husband and I will spend all of tomorrow shopping.  We are gonna make a date out of it, and use it as time for just the two of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment