Wednesday, December 4, 2013

FOTD - My Ten Minute "No Makeup" Makeup Look


Hello Beauties!

I got some new products for my birthday, so I wanted to try them out, but only had a few minutes to get ready.  I was leaving to pick my son up from school and run a few errands, so no need for an hour and a half beauty routine!  This took ten minutes, and I think it is a pretty good natural no makeup look, but you still don't feel self conscious if you run into someone.

Products Used:

-  Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - Pebble (I will review this in a week or so)

- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Benefit's Watt's Up Highlighter (top of cheeks only) This is my first time using this highlighter, and it really shows up nice!

NYX Blush - Terra Cotta

L'Oreal Million Lashes Voluminous Mascara (2 coats)

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm


No comments:

Post a Comment