Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Night Before Routine

I have had this routine for a long time, and I thought I should share it.  I hate to be rushed, or not prepared.  I don't want to have to tear my closet or makeup drawers apart in a panic.  So, the night before I pick out my outfit, along with shoes and accessories.  I iron my clothes, and hang everything neatly on the back of my closet door.  I also decide how I want to do my makeup, and lay everything I will need out on my vanity.  If I need to change handbags, I do that the night before, as well.  It may seem like a lot to do, but it makes my mornings so much easier.  I also have several outfits ironed and laid out for my son for school.  I make sure his backpack and lunch/snacks are ready for the next day.  I'm not a morning person, and I don't want to let my crazy out if I don't have to!  Being prepared makes for a much easier morning.




I have everything laid out, from face primer to lipstick.  It only takes a few minutes to gather and lay out, and it will definitely help your morning run smoother.






Everything is ironed and ready to go.  This helps me so much, because I can never decide what to wear!  I also check the weather, the night before, so I can dress accordingly.


Out the door, and ready to go!  Make your life a little easier, and start your own night before routine.  With all the kids going back to school, you will find that your mornings are extra hectic.  It will make your day so much easier  I hope everyone is enjoying their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment